What an incredibly beautiful little girl you have!! How are you two adjusting? We miss you guys. Are you planning on being in Chicago anytime soon? Is Aleah a good little baby?
I am so glad I found your blog. I lost it when I redid Kayc's background. I finally found it in a search but it was someone else's blog who had your link. Yeah!
4 comments:
Too Cute!
What an incredibly beautiful little girl you have!! How are you two adjusting? We miss you guys. Are you planning on being in Chicago anytime soon? Is Aleah a good little baby?
What a cutie. I think she looks like Matt.
What a doll. Aleah is a beauty.
I am so glad I found your blog. I lost it when I redid Kayc's background. I finally found it in a search but it was someone else's blog who had your link. Yeah!
Post a Comment