Tuesday, July 08, 2008











6 comments:

Kallie said...

oh my goodness -- that 3rd picture! she looks just like both of you. how sweet! Er -- i know you have lots of sisters but feel free to call me anytime!

Katie said...

Awww, She is GORGEOUS! I bet you guys are having a BLAST with her...what a precious sweetheart!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! Congratulations, Matt and Eri. We are sooo happy for you!!

Kirsty said...

Omigosh-it's Mini-Matt, although I agree with Kallie that there are some pictures where I see Erianne too, such a great combo of the two of you!

She is so cute and smiley like her mom :D and freakishly advanced to be doing it for the camera already ;)

Jackie said...

Wow what a sweetie! Congrats on bringing a beautiful little lady into the world! I really like the name too! Those smiles give me the giggles! So fun!

Matt and Erianne said...

Thanks guys! It's amazing how much she is growing and changing each day. We still aren't sure who she takes after though...